HOUSE GUIDELINES :
- No smoking inside
- Be courteous of noise levels
- Hot tubs and Sauna are located on the 4th floor (West End catwalk), FOB required for entry.
- Leave ski boots at door - equipment can be stored in the ski locker #201 located in the West entryway. Keys are on the hooks by the front door.
- Bike lockers are located at the East end of the property, keys are with the ski locker's.
- Trash and recycle bins are located on third floor hallway, east end.
- Heating: Use the fireplace thermostat by the door to set the temperature. (you may need to temporarily take it off the wall and point it at the fireplace to engage it). The Honeywell thermostats for baseboard heaters aren't typically needed, please leave these set at least to 50 degrees to ensure no freezing.
- Cooling: Mountain homes typically rely on opening the windows throughout the night to let the cool mountain air in, and closing the windows during the day to trap the cool air.
- Upper Window Blinds: Black, disc-shaped remote.
- Manual/ Lower Window Blinds: video tutorial
CHECKOUT PROCEDURES :
- Dishes started in the dishwasher
- Used towels placed in the shower
- Return Parking Permit to credenza
- Return ski and bike storage keys to hooks
- Return FOB to exterior lockbox.
*It costs $85. to replace FOBs and Parking Permits.
*TIP: use the key FOB to enter the pedestrian entrance of the Parking Garage, bring vehicle out of the Garage to Ski Time Square Drive, take permit back into the home, then replace the FOB to the lockbox as you leave.